Sunday, February 20, 2011

Back on the Grind

So this has been the first full week of school after being away for almost a whole week two weeks ago and Wednesday of last week.  The weather has greatly improved and the temperature has been around in the 70s this whole week.  Though the snow was fun, I am kind of glad to be back at school.  Being inside for long periods of time gave me a little cabin fever.  This has also been the first time in months that I have been able wear shorts.  Hopefully I can get free time on Sunday to go outside and play or go to the Pohl Rec Center and exercise.
 
From what it looks like, school will finally be in full swing and I will finally be back to studying every night.  That statement is, however, debatable because Texas weather always varies and can change rapidly.  I remember back in freshman year when it snowed on one night in March, the next day it was sunny and hot, and the day afterward, it snowed a few inches.  I will never understand the weather patterns of Texas.
 
With the end of all the snow breaks, my first round of tests are coming up for classes so most of my time will be spent trying to study for them and making sure I stay ahead in my classes. Overall most professors have found ways to circumvent the snow situations and the class is pretty much back on schedule.  Despite the setback due to the snow storm, things are getting back to normal and the semester will continue to be in full swing and back on the grind.
 
Fight the Good Fight
Ya Boy Archie Wright!