Saturday, October 30, 2010

All Busy at UNT

 
 
Alright so here’s deal, usually to get to Discovery Park, I take the bus to help save on gas money and mainly being cheap.  Usually I take the bus from my apartment to the main campus and from the main campus to Discovery Park.  This past Monday as I was getting off the bus from my apartment to the main campus, I was able to get a whiff of the student protest of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws or (NORML).  At this time they were protesting the laws regarding marijuana at UNT and in the nation.  Despite the walking protest, this is the normal happenings at the main campus.  Usually there are several student groups that come out each week trying to handout information and express their views on current events.  Along with school work, students usually join student organizations and the university will sometimes have events to keep students busy outside of the classroom.  On Tuesday there was free popcorn, candy, and games at Discovery Park which was pretty fun to be at while I was waiting for my next class.  As you can see life at UNT and Discovery Park stays pretty busy outside of the classroom through student organizations and on-campus events. 
 
Fight the Good Fight
Ya Boy Archie Wright!