Saturday, November 6, 2010

UNT Football

Alright so here’s the deal, at UNT there are almost 500 student organizations.  One such professional student organization that I am involved with is the National Society of Black Engineers or NSBE.  Recently I agreed to attend a Dallas Metroplex meeting for NSBE in which other chapters around the Dallas Fort-Worth Area meet.  By chance the meeting happens to fall on the same night that the UNT football team is playing another home game. This puts me at kind of being disappointed right now because I would really much like to go to the game.  If someone was to read this blog, they would probably ask if I was crazy because UNT has not had a winning football team in the past four seasons.  But despite our not so winning record, I always do my best to attend the football games.  Football at college is one of the best experiences you will ever have.  It offers a chance to go tailgating before the game, get free food from the different tents, play games, and overall have fun during the weekend.  No matter how hard we lose, the fun experience of being at football game, hanging out with friends, and hoping that UNT might win always turn me back to it.
So as I drive to the Dallas Metroplex meeting for NSBE, I hope everyone takes advantage of good times you have going to college football games while in college because once it’s over, it’s over.
Go Mean Green!
Fight the Good Fight
Ya Boy Archie Wright!