Thursday, December 2, 2010

Beginning to Look A lot like Christmas


Ok so here’s the deal, the Christmas season has arrived and not a moment too soon.  Christmas is my favorite time of the year.  I am ready to see all of my favorite Christmas movies: How The Grinch Stole Christmas, Frosty the Snowman, A Christmas Story, Bad Santa, Elf, Trading Places, It’s a Wonderful Life, and of course the Charlie Brown Christmas Special.  I also cannot wait to start playing all the Christmas music stored on my Ipod.

I see a lot people in my apartment complex putting lights on their balconies and some even have a Christmas tree displayed through their apartment window.  It’s amazing to see how many people are decorating their apartment for the holidays.  This is my first apartment and I cannot wait to decorate it!  I went to Walmart the other day to pick up some decorations for my apartment.  I plan on going to Target this weekend to buy a few more decorations for the holiday season.  If I am lucky, I might be able to find a nice little Charlie Brown Christmas Tree to put in my apartment.

Though the Christmas season is here with all the joy and love that it brings, there is still one more demon that I have to fight before I can truly enjoy the holidays. (FINALS) 

Exams are coming up in two weeks and most professors are starting to get to the end of the material they are supposed to teach us.  Hopefully the finals will be fast and painless as possible.

Well, time to play Luther Vandross’ “Every Year Every Christmas” on my Ipod and finish the final project for my lab class.

Fight the Good Fight
Ya Boy Archie Wright!